This years tournament is on the weekend of Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June 2015 at our home grounds, the John Rumney playing fields, Uxbridge Road, Hatch End, Middlesex, HA3 6PU (for a map and directions click here).
The tournament offers the chance to take part in a great 2-days of football with nearly 200 hundred teams entering over the weekend – some teams traveling long distances such is the popularity of the event.
We have held a summer tournament for more than 20 years and have seen it become established as one of the most popular tournaments in the south east. The tournament is spread out over two days with different age groups on each day.
The festival of Football is the main attraction, but other activities and facilities, bouncy castles, hot food & drink and hair spraying are available to make it a fun day out for all the family.
Each year the event has been very popular and we have had to limit the teams entering due to the high demand of entrants, so please apply early to avoid disappointment!
All games are 6-a-side and there are age groups from under 6 to under 14. The odd numbered age groups will play on Saturday and the evens on Sunday as follows:
- Under 7, 9, 11 and 13 – Saturday 13th June 2015
- Under 7 cubs, 8, 10, 12 and 14 – Sunday 14th June 2015
Please note that the under 6, under 7 cubs, under 7 and under 8 tournaments are non-competitive and all players will receive a medal for their participation.
*** IMPORTANT Information regarding our tournament. Please read carefully:
- Registration commences at 08.30am for a 09.30am start on both days
- Entry fee is £30 per team, payable in advance
- Age Groups shall be for the 2014/2015 season
- No dogs allowed at the ground (except guide dogs)
- Squads will have a maximum of 8 players. All substitutes can be used in any game
- Normal 6-a-side rules apply (rules available on application)
- Individual awards for winners and runners up. Please note that all players at under 6, under 7 and under 8 will receive medals.
- Car parking is available outside the ground. However, when parking, do not put wheels on the pavement or grass verge otherwise you will get a ticket. It is imperative that you relay this information to parent/guardians who will be attending.
- Entrance fee into the Ground is £2.50 per adult (including programme). Children under 16 are free of charge. A free pass will be issued to each team manager on receipt of your application and payment.
- Hot food and drinks will be available in our club house that includes a fully licensed bar
If your Club would like to enter teams into our Tournament, please download and complete the Tournament Application Form below, and return it with the appropriate entry fee to the stated address.
We will again be hoping to make room for about 100 cars at the Roger Banister sports centre (to be confirmed) which is just over the roundabout after the Parkfield pitches. If you are unable to get into the car park please park sensibly and with due consideration to the surrounding residents – remember you will get a ticket if you park on the grass verges or illegally – you have been warned!
Photos from previous tournaments